ReiBoot 7.0.1 Crack Free Download
ReiBoot for windows xp, 7, 8, 8.1. Have you ever had your iPhone or iPod freeze during an update installation, when in recovery mode or during a reboot? If so, keep reading, we have a tool that can help you get out of that situation. It’s called ReiBoot and it’s one of the Tenorshare products. This a relatively young company, it was established in 2007. They have developed a series of software products aimed at helping people out in situations where they might need data recovery or boot up a device that is stuck and can’t be used normally. That is the case of ReiBoot.
Tenorshare ReiBoot 7.0.1 MAC Crack for windows
Although the software is meant to fix problems with iPhone and iPods, it has to be installed on a computer. This might seem odd but think about it, if you cannot get into your phone, what good would the software do being installed in it? So, with the use of a computer and a USB cable, you gain access to your stuck device again. There is a free version, which is always nice because it gives you a chance to try the product without spending any money. This version only has some basic features so, if you want to get access to solutions to the most common iOS problems that make your device freeze, you will have to get the Pro version.
In any case, this is a very easy to use application that will take your iPhone, iPod or iPad in and out of recovery mode with only a few clicks. What it does is, once you have installed the software name as ReiBoot crack on your computer and connected your device to it with a cable, the software will detect it and will let you make it enter recovery mode. Once your device is in recovery mode, you will be prompted with another button that will take it out of recovery mode. Your device will reboot and you will be able to access it again. It’s as simple as it sounds, a pretty straightforward process that will get you out of some very unpleasant situations.
- Allows you get your device in recovery mode so you can access it and solve the issues that are causing it to freeze.
- You don’t need iTunes to unlock your device.
- It can reset your phone to its factory settings without losing any data in the process.
- With the Pro version, you will be able to fix various causes for iOS stuck.
- Sometimes an OS upgrade will bring more troubles than benefits. If that is the case with iOS 11, this software will let you easily downgrade to iOS 10.
- You don’t need iTunes to restore you device.
- It can help you solve most errors related with iTunes.
There is a free version available, it contains the basic functions that will allow you to get your iPhone, iPad or iPod working again. Now, if you want to troubleshoot and solve most of the issues that make your device freeze or most iTunes related problems, you have to get the Pro version. This one is also available for download at Tenorshare website, the Windows version costs USD 29.95 and the Mac version USD 49.95. They both have the same features than the free version plus a few other interesting ones like restoring your device without iTunes or data lost.
- Windows XP or later (32 or 64 bits) / Mac OS Sierra or later.
- CPU with 1GHz speed or better
- You must have at least 200MB of free hard drive space for the installation
- 1GB of RAM
- The standard version is free of charge. You get some interesting features without spending any money.
- The user interface is very easy to use, it only has two self-explanatory buttons to enter or exit recovery mode
- It can be installed in both Windows and MacOS
- Although you do get access to your device, it does it by entering it into recovery mode, which will restore it to its original settings.
If you ever find yourself locked out of your iPhone, iPod or iPad, you will surely be thankful for an application such as ReiBoot. It’s quite simple to use, in fact, it only takes a few clicks to get your device up and running again. It does have a Pro version, but the freeware one is enough to recover access to your phone. You just have to install it on your computer and connect your device using an USB cable. In two simple steps you will be able to put your phone in and out of recovery mode so you can then solve the issues that caused it to freeze in the first place.
Another thing that makes ReiBoot an interesting choice for many users is that it doesn’t need iTunes to function. In fact, it could also help if your phone is stuck in the “Connect to iTunes” screen. The Pro version will help you solve the causes for a large number of common problems with iPhone, iPods or iPads. It will also let you restore your phone without the use of iTunes and making sure that you don’t lose any of your data (which is always a risk when doing this type of service on your devices).
Although it’s fairly easy to use, Tenorshare offers user support in case you have any questions. If you can’t find what you’re looking for in the frequently asked questions, you can reach them by email. You can also find downloadable user guides on their web site, so it’s almost impossible to have a problem with this software that cannot be resolved by consulting with the experts.
This is a very nice piece of software to have around if you are an Apple user. If you search the web you will find a large number of grateful users that could get out of an unpleasant situation. We surely hope that you don’t come across any of the problems listed above, but if you do give ReiBoot a try. You will surely be another grateful and satisfied client.
Tenorshare ReiBoot Crack keygen full download is Here>>